|Department:||Electrical and Computer Engineering||Computer Science|
|Course #:||EE 3354||CS 4316|
|Title:||Introduction to Computer Networks||Computer Networks|
|Professor:||Dr. Virgilio Gonzalez||Dr. Eric Freudenthal|
|Syllabus:||See UTEP Blackboard||http://wiki.utep.edu/display/ComNet/CS4316|
- Common and ECE lectures: E113
- CS-specific lectures: CS308
Welcome to the Fall Semester. Please look into the additional links for more information.
- Email listserver for this course: http://listserv.utep.edu/mailman/listinfo/networks
- Email listserver for cs students http://listserv.utep.edu/mailman/listinfo/cs-datacom
- Getting started with Python
- Telecom Trends PPT.
- Slides for Krose's text
- Slides for Stallings' text.
- Textbook Web site.
- Dr Gonzalez' class notes.
- TCP-IP Resources
- Due Tuesday, 2 Nov (11 PM): dummy http server lab
- Due Tuesday, 15 Nov (9AM in class): printed copy of state diagram for tcp proxy lab (as described in class)
- Due Sunday, 21 Nov (11PM): working implementation of tcp proxy lab (as described in class). Should be a package (and directory) named tcp_proxy.
[Course policies for CS4316]