Wireless Networks for Biomedical Applications
SPRING 2009, Wed 6:00pm to 8:40 pm
- EE4395 Special Topics CRN 26258
- CS4390 Special Topics CRN 25442
- CS5390 Special Topics CRN 25938
- Dr. Virgilio Gonzalez (Electrical and Computer Engineering Department)
- Dr. Eric Freudenthal (Computer Science Dept)
- Email listserv: Be sure to sign up for the biocom email listserv at utep email listserver
- Many class notes will be recorded using ubiquitous presenter. Students should create personal accounts.
- Your group must configure your sytems throughout the semester following guidance provided during class and notes on this wiki.
- Final group project must be proposed (both orally and through written submission) about one month before the end of the semester.
- Final group projects will be scheduled during exam week.
Page: Academic Honesty Page: Accommodations for Students with Disabilities and Exceptional Circumstances Page: Bluetooth Page: Configuring Beagleboard Page: Configuring Gentoo under VMWare Page: Flashing an OpenMoko Page: Getting started in Emacs Page: Installing PyBluez in the OpenMoko Page: Starting X clients that display on the Windows host Page: Syllabus