Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Wireless Networks for Biomedical Applications
SPRING 2009, Wed 6:00pm to 8:40 pm
- EE4395 Special Topics CRN 26258
- CS4390 Special Topics CRN 25442
- CS5390 Special Topics CRN 25938
- Your group must configure your sytems throughout the semester following guidance provided during class and notes on this wiki.
- Final group project must be proposed (both orally and through written submission) about one month before the end of the semester.
- Final group projects will be scheduled during exam week.