firstname.lastname@example.org, 915-747-7528, CV, Nuclear Physics, Spanish writings,
June 2 - Aug. 8: Visiting the Nuclear Theory Group of the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab in Berkeley, CA, with Enrique Ramirez-Homs.
May 26: Article "El sueño guajiro de la reforma energética en México", Los Angeles Press with Emmanuel Ameth.
- May 20: Meeting of Fellowship Committee of APS' Forum on Education.
May 16-17: Dissertation Defense of Maria Isabel López Fierro at UC San Diego, and celebration party in Escondido, CA.
May 12: Dissertation Defense of Olienka de la O Fernandez at UTEP.
- Apr. 29: Meeting of External Advisory Board of the Center for Gravitational Wave Astronomy of UT Brownsville.
Apr. 17: Colloquium talk at Oklahoma State University.
Feb. 26: Elected member-at-large of the Forum on Education of the American Physical Society.
- Jan. 24: Article "Simulations of cold matter at subsaturation densities", by P.A. Giménez Molinelli, J.I. Nichols, J.A. López and C.O. Dorso, Nuc. Phys. A, 923, Pp. 31-50, 2014.
- Jan. 23: Article in Colloqui Las calenturientas mentes del calentamiento global (all you ever wanted to know about global warming without even knowing that you wanted to know it.)
- Jan. 15: New project: Hispanic Physicists, the web page of the program "The Hispanic Physics Radio Education Project" profiling outstanding Hispanic researchers, funded by the American Physical Society, designed by Ixtlan Communications and the National Society of Hispanic Physicists.
- Jan. 4-11: Visit to Universidad Católica del Norte in Antofagasta, Chile. See pictures here.