- Dr. Ramon Ravelo, Professor, UTEP, 20142013.
- Dr. Claudio Dorso, Professor, University of Buenos Aires, 2011-20142013.
- Pedro Giménez Molinelli, Ph.D. student, University of Buenos Aires, 2011-20142013. Pedro completed his Ph.D. studies in 2014.
- Juan I. Nichols, Ph.D. student, University of Buenos Aires, 2011-20142013.
"Simulations of cold matter at subsaturation densities", by P.A. Giménez Molinelli, J.I. Nichols, J.A. López and C.O. Dorso, Nuc. Phys. A, 923, Pp. 31-50, 2014.
- "Topological characterization of neutron star crusts " by C.O. Dorso, P. Giménez-Molinelli and J.A. López, published in The Physical Review C86 055805 (2012). See preprint in the Arxivs.
- Nov. 29, Article Spotlight, the article "Topological characterization of neutron star crusts was selected to appear in Physics-Spotlighting Exceptional research: Italian Delicacies Served Up in a Neutron Star Crust, Physics, Nov. 29, 2012.
- Aug. 7: Invited Talk "Nuclear matter at low temperatures and densities: the pasta revisited" in Nuclear Physics Forum at the Lawrence Berkeley Lab's 88-inch Cyclotron.
- Aug. 5: Member of Organizing Committee of Latin American Symposium of Nuclear Physics and Applications, to be held in Oct. 2013 in Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Jun. 4 - Aug. 10: Visiting the Nuclear Theory group of the Nuclear Science Division of The Lawrence Berkeley Lab, with student Enrique Ramirez Homs.
- Apr. 12: Inducted as a Corresponding Member of the Mexican Academy of Sciences, delivered an Invited Talk "Heavy Ion Reactions" at IFUNAM in Mexico City.
- Mar. 22-24: Visit and Invited Talk "From nuclei to Nuclear Pasta in ... Stars!" at the Physics Department of Bradley University in Peoria Illinois, visiting Jose Lozano.