email@example.com, 915-747-7528, CV, Nuclear Physics, Spanish writings,
- Oct. 20: Article "El proyecto I-STAR", Rev. Orientación Educacional (Chile), V. 28, No. 53, P. 71, 2014; see article here.
Oct. 7-11: Talk at the IV Joint Japan-USA Nuclear Physics Conference in Kona, Hawaii to receive the 2014 Mentoring Award of the Division of Nuclear Physics of the American Physical Society; see pictures here.
Aug. 15 - 18: Attending conference 4th International workshop on nuclear dynamics in heavy ion reactions in Lanzhou, China.
- July 22: Article "¿Por qué Costa Rica sí y México no?" with Emmanuel Ameth, published by El portal en Red, SDP Noticias and Forbes-Mexico.
June 11: Elected Member-at-Large of the Executive Committee of the Texas Section of the American Physical Society for o 2014-2017.
May 26: Article "El sueño guajiro de la reforma energética en México" with Emmanuel Ameth. Published by Los Angeles Press and Forbes Mexico.
- May 20: Meeting of Fellowship Committee of APS' Forum on Education.
May 16-17: Dissertation Defense of Maria Isabel López Fierro at UC San Diego, and celebration party in Escondido, CA.
May 12: Dissertation Defense of Olienka de la O Fernandez at UTEP.
- Apr. 29: Meeting of External Advisory Board of the Center for Gravitational Wave Astronomy of UT Brownsville.
Feb. 26: Elected Member-at-Large of the Forum on Education of the American Physical Society.
- Jan. 24: Article "Simulations of cold matter at subsaturation densities", by P.A. Giménez Molinelli, J.I. Nichols, J.A. López and C.O. Dorso, Nuc. Phys. A, 923, Pp. 31-50, 2014.
- Jan. 23: Article in Colloqui Las calenturientas mentes del calentamiento global (all you ever wanted to know about global warming without even knowing that you wanted to know it.)
- Jan. 15: New project: Hispanic Physicists, the web page of the program "The Hispanic Physics Radio Education Project" profiling outstanding Hispanic researchers, funded by the American Physical Society, designed by Ixtlan Communications and the National Society of Hispanic Physicists.
- Jan. 4-11: Visit to Universidad Católica del Norte in Antofagasta, Chile. See pictures here.