What have I been doing?
- Apr 4-7: Invited Talk, VII Symposium of Radiation Physics, Cuernavaca, Mexico..
- Mar 18: Invited Talk, Cal State U - Fresno.
- Mar 14-15: Plenary Talk, Congress on the use of mathematics on social sciences, Universidad de Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Mar 14: Invited Talk, Scientific studies of electoral data, CUCEA, Universidad de Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Feb. 26: Article Mathematical analyses of electoral data was accepted for publication in book to be published by the Universidad de Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Feb. 27: Finished reviewing questions for ETS' Texas Physics Exam.
- Feb. 26: Finished review of book "Physics" of Glencoe.
- Feb. 18-20: Panelist, NDSEG Fellowship Program, National Harbor, MD.
- Feb. 10-13: Panelist, NSF-GRFP physics panel, National Harbor, MD.
- Jan. 26-28: Hosting Scott Pratt (Michigan State U) for Physics Seminar and chat with students.
- Jan. 14-17: Trip to Austin.
- Jan. 3: Finished writing questions for ETS' Texas Physics Exam.
- Dec. 30: Finished review of book "University Physics" of Bauer and Westfall.
- Nov. 1: Finished teaching physics part of MASE 6402 - MME 4501 class
- Oct. 2: Party in my house in Escondido CA to celebrate Maribel's invited talk at SACNAS conference in Anaheim, CA and my MAES award.
- Oct. 1: Received Bravo Outstanding MAEStro Award, at MAES National Conference in Anaheim, CA.
- Sep. 30: Article "Searching for the origin of isoscaling: confinement and expansion" was accepted for publication in Rev. Mex. Fis.
- Sep. 30: Talk "Physics and Art", in "Frontiers in Science" Series al Cal State U San Marcos.
- Sep. 9: Received UTEP URI Award for Auger/XPS equipment.
- Sep. 1: Became the Faculty Advisor of the UTEP chapter of Global Zero.
- Aug. 1-13: Talk and participation in PASI 2010 on Rare Isotopes, Joao Pessoa, Brazil. See PASI wiki page here, my personal page here, and the Neutron Stars page here, to see how hard we worked see the photos here.
- Jun. 7: Completed participation of NSF Science Value Inventory at Drury University.
- May 20: Talk at the Universidad de Guadalajara about my book "2006 Fraude Electoral".
- May 16-22: Talk was delivered at the Universidad de Colima.
- May 6: Defense of BS thesis of Miguel Bencomo.
- Apr. 29: Talk at New Mexico Tech, "The new nuclear physics".
- Apr. 8-10: Two talks at U. North Carolina at Wilmington.
- Mar. 9: Two Talks and an interview in Radio Zacatecas about my book "2006 Fraude Electoral".
- Feb. 20: Article published "Language and Technology in Preschool Education in Mexico" as Chapter X in book "Technology and Young Children: Bridging the Communication-Generation Gap", Eds. Blake, Windsor, Allen, in print, IGI Global.
- Oct. 23: Received the Hyer Award with Jorge Muñoz from the Texas Section of the American Physical Society in San Marcos, TX.